- Your appointment may take 1 hour or more.
- Your appointment may be cancelled if you are more than 15 minutes late.
- Please make sure to have all the required documents before your appointment. Bring all your documents to your appointment.
- All documents (except for Photo ID) must be dated within 45 days of your appointment date. For a list of required documents to bring, please click here.
- Please bring recent documentation to show proof of income for EACH member of your household, even if they are not applying.
- To upload the required documents prior to your appointment, use this link.
- For instructions on how to submit your verification documents, please click here.
- If you have any of the COVID-like symptoms listed here, please call us at 1(415) 777-9992. We will change your in-person appointment to a phone appointment.
- For the safety of staff and clients, we require all Service Center visitors to wear a mask while in our office. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you. Thank you for understanding and helping us to stay safe.
Service Center Information:
In-person appointments hours:
Tuesday and Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Wednesday 8:30am – 4:00pm (closes at 3:00pm every 3rd Wednesday of the month)
Phone appointments hours:
Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Saturday 8:30am – 12:00pm
The Service Center is located at:
7 Spring Street
San Francisco, CA 94104
If you need more help, please contact us at 1(415) 777-9992 or 1(888) 558-5858.