This is the official accessibility statement for www.healthysanfrancisco.org . If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Healthy San Francisco is committed to making this site as accessible as possible to all visitors. The following features have been implemented:
All pages in the English version of this site are Section 508 optimized, and should comply with all of the U.S. Federal Government Section 508 Guidelines . The site uses external style sheets so that the user can use their own style sheets.
- W3 accessibility guidelines , which explains the reasons behind each guideline.
- W3 accessibility techniques , which explains how to implement each guideline.
- W3 accessibility checklist , a busy developer’s guide to accessibility.
- U.S. Federal Government Section 508 accessibility guidelines .
- JAWS , a screen reader for Windows. A time-limited, downloadable demo is available.
- Lynx , a free text-only web browser for blind users with refreshable Braille displays.
- Links , a free text-only web browser for visual users with low bandwidth.
- Opera , a visual browser with many accessibility-related features, including text zooming, user stylesheets, image toggle. A free downloadable version is available. Compatible with Windows, Macintosh, Linux, and several other operating systems.